Saturday 20 September 2014

Uber MINI on roads

Uber cabs have partnered with MINI to get their cars on roads of India. Mini's are the coolest premium cars available in the market. MINI is available in three variants in India, the MINI Hatch –the original 3 door MINI, the MINI Convertible – for some top down fun, and the MINI Countryman – the spacious 5 door MINI. Users in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore can book a free ride in a MINI today (20th Sept) from Noon to 8PM. Demand is high so you need to try for few minutes before you get your 15 mins mean ride on the mean machine.


As the demand was high it took me a while till I got my ride at 5.30PM after sliding through 'Uber Mini' option on the Uber Windows app.



MINI Hatch arrived in no time. I and my Mom went for a short ride. The car and ride was comfortable, these words were uttered by my Mum. The only small problem Mum faced was the leg space. So if the driver is tall and if you are tall too then u might face some problem with respect to leg space in the Mini Hatch. Rest, Uber Mini is here to stay :) But his I can come to the conclusion that Uber surely love their cars and provide luxury travel to its customers :)








You can use the code 'uberrumana' and Rs.300 off on your first uber ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment