Saturday 8 August 2015

Phoenix Market City, Bangalore - an ultimate fashion destination

Phoenix Market City, located in Mahadevpura is a place I rarely visit. I love visiting Phoenix Market City (PMC) usually for some shopping and eating. PMC is a huge mall which houses some of the best brands and restaurants along with PVR Cinemas. It is a one stop destination for everything one needs.


I love some of the brands here like Aldo, Zara, Marks and Spencers, Steve Madden, Mango, Pantaloons, and I can go on and on. I love to spoil myself and Mom with the new collection available. Phoenix Market City made a brilliant attempt to entertain its customers and design looks for them. They came up with 101 looks from all the brands at the mall and brought them together for your display. 101 mannequins are displayed at the atrium with some brilliant styling. One just cant miss it. These are at display between the 6th and 9th of August. This initiative has really helped many to style themselves differently. Oh I just wished the black clothes weren't styled on black mannequins.










With this initiative, Phoenix Market City has become an ultimate fashion destination in Bangalore. Just one place and all your shopping and styling woes are solved. I liked many styles which were displayed there, From casual look to party look, everything was displayed. To choose one favorite was difficult for me.
Sophisticated and stylish, most favorite look



























Did you check out the #101LooksAtPhoenix?

No comments:

Post a Comment