Saturday 14 October 2017

Unique gifts for every person, every home, every relation

With Diwali being round the corner, everyone is busy shopping for unique Diwali gifts. From dry-fruit boxes or a box of savouries, everyone is looking for gifts to share with their friends and families.
Let me share with you unique gifting ideas which I have come across. While scrolling through my Instagram feed , I found an unique and very beautiful gifts handmade by someone I knew, Kavita GuptaThey instantly caught my eye. From beautiful lampshades, mason jar lamps, pen stand to hand made gift boxes, she made them all and they are beautiful.





















She has been taking orders to make these beautiful gifts with love, just for you. Time to brighten up your room with these beautiful home decor.




















So its time to decorate your home this Diwali with these beautiful lights and keep the tradition of Diwali alive with lighting your homes and gifting light too.

You can contact my dearest friend Kavita Gupta on Facebook for orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment